For children aged 6+:
Do you have concerns regarding your child’s learning?
Does your child display a Special Education Need (SEN)?
We offer specialist support for different types of barriers to your child’s learning.
These may include:
- Low confidence level
- Aspergers Syndrome (ASD)
- English as a second language
- Struggling with school work and you are not sure why
The support might be in the form of initially finding out why they are struggling.
This can be achieved by:
- Short screening tests
- Full diagnostic assessment
- 1-2-1 specialist support which can take place at our offices or at your child’s home or school (subject to head teacher’s consent)
Alternately, your child can be coached on a 1-2-1 basis, to improve/develop their learning ability.
Our reading and spelling programmes are individually shaped for each child, innovative specifically developed to support children who struggle in these areas.
Under the banner of Livingstone's and Pebblestones, we also offer free 1-2-1 support for children. in the Milton Keynes area.
• We support adults who display barriers to learning or causing problems to their carrying out work commitments, in the workplace or privately in our offices.
• Provide 1-2-1 confidence-building, well-being, and literacy and spelling development skills.